Ini adalah survey yang dibuat oleh mommy Lyna, tapi sengaja ku ingin jawab di sini. Tujuannya hanya lah untuk titipan daku di masa akan datang...
1. Sincerely accept him as my husband right from the start. = DO, sebaik akad & terikat ikatan yang sah.. dan mula kenal erti cinta & kasih sayang... so terima lah seadanya, baik & buruknya.. sebab en ayah lah pelengkap hidup ibu...
2. Put him as priority, even before the kids. Because he stands at the highest rank in ‘the people I shall obey to’. = DO
3. Encourage him to respect and take care of his mother, even if the MIL is very the cerewet. = D0, ibu nya ibu ku jua
4. Avoid communication breakdown, always talk and discuss about everything. And if I can’t, just send an SMS, email or letter.
5. Pray for him everytime I perform solat so that he can get the happiness and succeed in everything he ventures. = DO, kalau bukan isteri yang mendoakan suami, siapa lagi
6. Ask for his attention because I am his wife. He should prioritize me more than everything.
7. His mother has no right on him after he has his own family. His mother should stay away from his life and let him be with me and the kids.
8. Protect his dignity and don’t tell others about his bad and his weakness. Unless if he’s doing something not right. = DO, kalo en ayah pulak salah pun takkan nak aibkan dia satu doniya... nampak sgt daku yg 'mulut-jahat' *kalo daku buat camtu ler*
9. Always cook his favourite food and even if I don’t like it, I will still smiling and eat together.
10. Cool him down if he is under stress of anger by saying nice words, not membebel.
11. Say sorry even if we’re not doing anything wrong to avoid argument. = 50-50, kakyong jarang minta maaf kecuali itu memang betul2 salah kakyong… tapi dalam Islam digalakkan minta maaf all the time.. but practically, kakyong hanya minta maaf bila kakyong buat salah.. *daku memang hati keras..*
12. Ask for ‘kesamarataan’ in husband and wife. I deserve to live as what I want to. = DON’T, nak samarata cam mana erkkk…?!
13. House chores is not my job, it’s him. So he has to do his job or get a maid.
14. He has no right to check my handphone because it is my privacy.
15. I have my own life and I don’t need to ask his permission if I want to do anything.
16. He has to choose between his mother family or me. If he loves me, then he should choose me.
17. I would do all the chores and manage the kids, even if I am working and exhausted after a long day.
18. Be transparent and do not keep secret to each other. = DO
19. I have to respect his privacy because a man always needs space for himself.
20. Sexual intercourse is not important, as long as we show love toward each other. = DON’T
21. Focusing on how to be a good wife and mother rather than asking/hoping him to be a good husband and father.
22. Being a wife needs lots of patience because not all men can understand women. = DO.
23. Support him in everything, his ups and downs. = DO, kalo bukan ibu yang beri sokongan moral saper lagi....
24. I should ask him for nice presents for my birthday, if only he loves me.
25. Love him unconditionally. = DO
26. Put some tolerance in everything because not all marriage last.
27. Say I love you everyday. = 50-50 . heheh, seingat nya jarang2 sgt nak sebut I love you… tapi kasih saying ku terzahir dlm bentuk mengasuh anak-anak jgn ada cacat cela, sediakan makan minum utk pastikan en ayah & anak2 cukup makan.. tu pasal lah en ayah perut PJK, pastikan rumah bersih.. walaupun pinggang ku sakit2 & rasa mcm nak terpeleot, tapi ku gagahkan juga terbongkok2 mencuci rumah… terutama cuci toilet & mengemop…
28. Always think about how to make him happy, even if he doesn’t always make me happy. = 50-50, kadang2 bila sibuk dgn anak2 & badan penat.. tak de plak nak pk how to make him happy.. rasa2 nya apa yg terzahir di dalam rumah tu sudah cukup buat en ayah hepi.. sbb kalo dia tak hepi, dia mesti tak bercakap.. ni hari2 bercakap.. sampai ibu pun letih nak dengor.. tapi tadah jer la telinga..
29. He should give me some money so that I can enjoy myself.
okay, mommy lyna ku sudah jawab.. saper nak join the survey.. jom singgah blog My Super Kids
kalo suka dengan n3 ni, sila tekan yer..!!